Term and Conditions
WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Beamers Trading Pty Limited
In accessing this website, you warrant that you have had sufficient opportunity to access these Terms and Conditions and contact us, and that you have read, accepted and will comply with our Terms and Conditions, and that you are 18 years or older.
Should you not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Beamers Trading Pty Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Beamers Trading Pty Limited ABN 14 614 077 860, the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, guarantees, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, and the Australian Consumer Law to the extent applicable.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any loss, damage, costs or expense, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential including loss of profits, suffered by you or any third party, or claims made against you or any third party which result from:
- your access to or use of or inability to access or use this website; or
- any conduct or content of any other user or third party.
- With respect to paragraph 6, if we are not able to exclude liability:
- our aggregate liability for all claims relating to your use of this website will not exceed AUD100.00; and
- our liability in relation to any goods or service purchased as a consequence of your use of the website is limited to the lesser of:
- the replacement or resupply of any goods or services purchased; and
- the purchase price paid by you to us for those goods or services.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed.
- All orders received are final and goods will be shipped as selected by you on the on-line order form.
- By completing the on-line order form, you agree:
- to pay for the selected product and by the method indicated on the order form; and
- that you are responsible for the credit card and for all charges made on our website by your card.
- Any debt occurring as a result of your on-line transaction will be pursued accordingly with the company, sole trader, partnership or person registered to your login.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). Your nominated payment method will be used to process your payment. We are not liable for any fees or costs incurred in the event that there is a currency conversion fee or charges imposed by your bank or payment provider. We must receive the full amount we have invoiced for the order in AUD to proceed with the order fulfilment process.
- GST is be payable by you for all orders, and will be collected and processed at the time of sale.
- Any delivery time frames indicated are based on our expectation from our freight supplier. If you do not receive an order within these time frames, it is your responsibility to notify us of non delivery and we will follow up with the freight supplier.
- We will endeavour to meet any delivery times indicate, but we will not be held responsible or obliged to replace any goods for any delays that may occur, for non-delivery due to incorrect information supplied by you, or for circumstances arising from our freight supplier.
- All orders received are final and goods will be shipped as selected on the on-line order form. If an error has been made with despatch of an order, you should notify us immediately. To the extent practicable, we will rectify the error by sending the correct goods. Errors resulting from incorrect information entered or supplied by you are your responsibility and will be handled at our discretion if and when we are notified of the error.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- To the extent permitted by law, you indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.